Skip to main content

Start New Water & Sewer Service

Requirements for service vary depending on whether you are signing up for residential or commercial service.

* If you are renting a home, the account must be in the name of the property owner.


New Construction or Commercial Service:

Contact our office for information (press 1 for customer service).



To sign up for residential service:

  1. Verify you are in our service area. View the map here.
  2. Fill out the Application for Service. (see below)
  3. The following items are required as an attachment when signing for service:
    • A copy of the Settlement Statement, Deed of Trust or Warranty Deed (the name on the document must be the person signing up for the service).
    • Upon successful account sign up $30 will be added to first billing ($25 deposit & $5 service fee).
    • Please note: If the property was purchased in a business name, provide a copy of the Articles of Organization showing authorized signing agent(s), along with Settlement Statement, Deed of Trust or Warranty Deed. All agreements and paperwork must be approved by Kearns Improvement District.


Applicant Information

Property Address Where Services are Requested

Mailing address (if different from property address)

$30 dollars will be added to first billing ($25 deposit and $5 service fee)

Proof of Ownership is required.

We cannot put services in the name of renters or leasers.

The undersigned states that he/she has read all the terms, understands them, agrees to them, and understands that typing their name constitutes a legal signature.
There was a problem saving your submission. Please try again later.
Please wait while your submission is being saved...
Thank you, your submission has been received.